B corp b leader services
We can help law firms, chambers and other professional services organisations consider their own B Corp journey.
We’re the only specialist professional services sector agency with expertise on becoming a B Corp and the BIA process. We can help law firms, chambers and other professional services organisations consider their own B Corp journey, and how you too can take the right steps for your organisation.
“B Leaders is a training programme designed by B Lab UK that equips sustainability professionals with the tools and knowledge to support businesses through the B Corp certification process.”
Our CEO, Helen Foord has not only taken several businesses through the B Corp process herself but has completed the B Leaders training programme, giving her an in-depth knowledge of the B Corp framework for measuring and managing a business’ impact on all its stakeholders.
This means she is able to help law firms, chambers and other professional services organisations consider their own B Corp journey, and how you too can take the right steps for your organisation.
Things we can help with…
- Helping you to understand what the B Corp Impact Assessment is for, how it’s structured and what your B Corp journey might look like
- Helping you to decide whether B Corp is right for your organisation (or whether it’s right, right now)
- Working together through the B Impact Assessment at a granular level
- Taking a step back to plan (and implement) the strategic change necessary to be a business force for good
- Setting out compelling internal and external communications plans that focus on your social and environmental message.
Whatever stage you’re at – whether just starting out and considering things or part way through – we will guide you through every step, the legal requirements and how to maintain the standards even after the certificate completion.
“The B Corp movement seeks to balance purpose and profit and I find it exciting that organisations, such as law firms, can not only establish a solid foundation for their own growth but pass this on to clients. I don’t see purpose (or responsibility) as ‘nice to haves’. Done right – perhaps even advised by a specialist agency like ELE – they can underpin real organisational success and growth. And, ultimately, it is only by each business taking a stand and behaving in a responsible and purposeful way that we’ll see questionable business activities disappear.” – Helen Foord.