WE KNOW. THESE HURT. EVERY YEAR.
EVERY YEAR, YOU PROMISE YOURSELF YOU’RE GOING TO BE MORE ORGANISED, START THEM EARLIER AND HAVE A MORE METHODICAL APPROACH.
Don’t worry. Directory submissions are a huge part of our work here at ELE Writes. And many members of our team have been doing them – both in-house and now agency-side – for more than twenty years.
We can be involved as little or as much as you would like. This means taking the whole problem away and managing it, or simply providing feedback on last year’s. Whatever our level of involvement we build a tailored team of experts, putting in place confidentiality and information barriers, as needed.
Our services include:
- Working with marketing and service/sector teams to agree objectives
- Agreeing core messages to be woven throughout the submissions
- Providing feedback on previous years’ submissions
- Tidying, proof-reading and compiling documents
- Compiling referee spreadsheets
- Editing and highlighting areas for improvement
- Liaising with stakeholders to collate and enrich information
- Writing overview and feedback content
- Guidance notes for interview preparation
- Internal training on the submission and interview process
- Recommendations for supporting marketing to dovetail with submission content
This is a question that you can click on and it will open to show the answer below?
This would be the answer and explain everything someone needs to know about the question above. This would be the answer and explain everything someone needs to know about the question above. This would be the answer and explain everything someone needs to know about the question above.